WELCOME TO Free Guide for All like MS office, Document Control etc.. Contact BY renuka1971@gmail.com

Application for the Post of “HSEOFFICER.”

Sub.: Application for the Post of “HSEOFFICER.”

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above, I am herewith forwarding my CV for your perusal. Presently I am working with M/s Dodsal Engg. & Const. Pte Ltd-Qatar as a H.S.E Officer for the Ras Gas Onshore Expansion Project. I hope that in your esteemed organization Vacancies existing for a suitable position for me.
Basically I am a Diploma holder in mechanical & Fire & Safety, having 5 years of experience in the field of different operating systems respect to safety management in major oil and gas and Pipe Line projects in Middle East and India, I had the privilege of working with a few but prestigious organizations which lent me opportunities to learn and apply skills efficiently, confidently and consistently. In addition to my technical experience I have excellent communication skills. I am very keen to apply my skills and experience in a Construction Industry. I look forward to hearing from you and would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in greater detail.

Any intimation may kindly be given to