WELCOME TO Free Guide for All like MS office, Document Control etc.. Contact BY renuka1971@gmail.com

Request for Promotion in Position with increment in salary

Subject : Request for Promotion in Position with increment in salary


I have been working as a safety officer since 14th of June 2007 and completed one year of services on this project, by discharging all my duties diligently and sincerely for the enhancement of xx requirements of this project.

Even though, I joined as a junior safety officer, to fulfill the requirements of my superiors, I have taken various exclusive responsibilities for the department. I hope you will agree that I have discharged all my duties effectively with conscientious manner up to the satisfaction of our Management. Unfortunately, the salary that I am earning at present is not commensurate with my hard work and sincerity to the company.

So, I earnestly request you to consider me for a promotion on my job position, which you think that I deserve, together with the increment in my present salary. I promise you that I will continue with my duties with all my sincerity and knowledge for the satisfactory completion of the project.


Yours Sincerely,